Monday, March 19, 2007

Interview with The Rev. Mark J. Lawrence

Just in case you were wondering....

“I am not asking, nor have ever asked, anyone to make a choice about leaving the Episcopal Church. I am saying that many need to awaken from their slumber if they do not want their beloved Church to be dominated by an extremist agenda. I understand that many do not have a stomach for the game and prefer to sit on the sidelines. So be it. But please: You may say I am wrong. You may say I am reactionary. You may say I have a log in my eye. But don’t put words in my mouth. I haven’t asked anyone to leave TEC and I’m making no plans to leave. I have lived with others misrepresenting me for five months. Now it is my turn and I’m taking it. “

The Very Rev. Mark J. Lawrence - March 17, 2007
<
http://titusonenine.classicalanglican.net/?p=18327>

This is followed by a very fine interview with our once and future Bishop Elect The Very Rev. Mark J. Lawrence.

(To get to the article click on the underlined words)


No comments: