Thursday, February 10, 2011

Woke up this Morning

With this tune going through my head.  It's the very beautiful setting of the Twenty-Third Psalm by Howard Goodall.  Below is a video of the music with images of the English countryside.
I was unsure just why this was my morning feast, but then, arrived at school and began my first class (2nd grade this morning).  Our topic of the week is the story of Gideon - the unlikely hero.  Yesterday I created a handout using the acronym FROG (Fully Rely on God).  I told the story and then had the children color the sheet - which had a picture of a frog on it along with the bible verse - "The Lord is my helper.  I will not be afraid." - Heb. 13.6 .  I found myself wishing for some beautiful music they could color to...and there it was.  Perhaps I also needed music for coloring...  or  Whatever the reason, here it is.. Enjoy.

No comments: